The HG1500 is our largest full body red and near infrared light therapy device featuring 300 individual 5W LEDs emitting both red and near infrared light at a 1:1 ratio. The device measures 35.8" x 11" x 2.75" and weighs about 33 lbs. The beam angle is 60 degrees. The panel carries a user manual guide, a hanging kit, and an entrance mount.
- ✅EFFECTIVE, SPECIFIC WAVELENGTHS: Various wavelengths of light are calculated in nm (nanometers). Wavelengths between the mid 600-800 nm range have been observed to be specifically helpful to the human body. The HG1500 Red Light Therapy Panel emits two specific wavelengths, 660nm (Red) and 850nm (NIR) in equal proportions to deliver the perfect combination of light therapy. Studies say the Red light is suitable for skin treatments, while NIR is suitable for profound tissue treatments.
- ✅HIGH POWER OUTPUT: It's also generally called irradiance, which measures power output per single area and its unit is milliwatts per cm square. The gold standard in red and near infrared light therapy devices is 100mw/cm2 at the surface. The Hooga HG1500 delivers a high irradiance of at least 100 mw/cm2 at the surface, and about 80mw/cm2 at a distance of 6 inches, which results in quick and effective treatment times.
- ✅CUSTOMIZED TREATMENTS: The HG1500 comes equipped with two power switches. The first power switch allows the user to turn on the 100 Red (660nm) emitting LEDS while the second power switch allows for the user to turn on the 100 NIR (850nm) LEDS. This allows the user to customize their treatment experience and receive either red, near infrared, or both wavelengths. The panel also features multiple whisper quiet internal fans that dissipate heat and ensures the unit does not overheat.
- ✅HANGING KIT & MANUAL INCLUDED: The HG1500 comes with a metal fitting that fits over a standard door, as well as an adjustable hanging kit attached to the panel that allows for treatment at different heights. The hanging kit also allows for easy storage and convenience of use. Just place the metal fitting component over the top part of a door, hang the panel at the required height, and then plug in the panel to start releasing light. The panel can also be held by hand, hung on another fixture, or placed on any flat surface during treatment.
- 💸TWO YEAR WARRANTY: If at any time within 30 days you find that you are unhappy with your Hooga HG1500 Red Light Therapy panel, you are welcome to return it for a full refund. To help you feel more comfortable with your purchase, we also offer a 2 year (24 month) warranty. If any issues were to arise with the panel that were not a result of misuse, we will happily either replace the panel or repair it for you.