The HG1000 is a full body red and near infrared light therapy device featuring 200 individual 5W LEDs emitting both red and near infrared light at a 1:1 ratio. The device measures 35.8" x 8.2" x 2.7" and weighs about 17 lbs. The beam angle is 60 degrees. The panel comes with an instruction manual, a door mount, and hanging kit.
- ✅EFFECTIVE, SPECIFIC WAVELENGTHS: Different wavelengths of light are measured in nanometers (nm). Wavelengths in the mid 600 and mid 800 nm range have been found to be particularly beneficial to the human body. The HG1000 Red Light Therapy Panel emits two specific wavelengths, 660nm (Red) and 850nm (NIR) in equal proportions to deliver the perfect combination of light therapy. Red light is best for skin treatments, while NIR is best for deep tissue treatments.
- ✅HIGH POWER OUTPUT: Power output, also known as irradiance, measures power output per area and is usually measured in milliwatts per square centimeter. The gold standard in red and near infrared light therapy devices is 100mw/cm2 at the surface. The Hooga HG1000 delivers a high irradiance of atleast 100 mw/cm2 at the surface, and about 80mw/cm2 at a distance of 6 inches, which results in quick and effective treatment times.
- ✅CUSTOMIZED TREATMENTS: The HG1000 comes equipped with two power switches. The first power switch allows the user to turn on the 100 Red (660nm) emitting LEDS while the second power switch allows for the user to turn on the 100 NIR (850nm) LEDS. This allows the user to customize their treatment experience and receive either red, near infrared, or both wavelengths. The panel also features a whisper quiet internal fan that dissipates heat and ensures the unit does not overheat.
- ✅HANGING KIT & MANUAL INCLUDED: The HG1000 comes with a metal fitting that fits over a standard door, as well as an adjustable hanging kit attached to the panel that allows for treatment at different heights. The hanging kit also allows for easy storage and convenience of use. Simply place the metal fitting over the top of a door, hang the panel at desired height, and plug in the panel. The panel can also be held by hand, hung on another fixture, or placed on any flat surface during treatment.
- 💸TWO YEAR WARRANTY: If at any time within 60 days you find that you are unhappy with your Hooga HG1000 Red Light Therapy panel, you are welcome to return it for a full refund. To help you feel more comfortable with your purchase, we also offer a 2 year (24 month) warranty. If any issues were to arise with the panel that were not a result of misuse, we will happily either replace the panel or repair it for you.