Red Light Therapy Dot
Red Light Therapy Dot
The Hooga Dot is a revolutionary device that delivers powerful red light therapy in a small and wearable package. Red light therapy is a natural and safe way to improve your skin health, reduce inflammation, promote healing, and boost collagen production and reduce pain.
The Hooga Dot has 19 LEDs that emit red and near infrared light at 660nm and 850nm, which penetrate deep into your skin and cells. Choose between red, near infrared or a combination of the two. You can use the included adhesive rings to attach the Hooga Dot to any area of your body that needs treatment, such as your face, neck, wrist, chest, back, joints, or muscles. You can enjoy the benefits of red light therapy while doing your daily activities, without any hassle or discomfort.
The Hooga Dot is easy and convenient to use, with a simple on/off touch button and a USB Type C cable for quick recharging. Whether you want to reduce wrinkles, scars, acne, or pain, the Hooga Dot can help you achieve your goals with just a few minutes of use per day.
- Rechargeable, lightweight, and portable
- 3 Modes: Red, Near Infrared, Combo Mode
- Fast USB Type C Charging
- Tap Touch Functionality
- Automatic 15 Minute Timer
- Proven Wavelengths 660nm Red & 850nm Near Infrared
- High irradiance >120mW/cm2
- Input Voltage：DC 5V/1A
- Power Frequency：50-60HZ
- LED Quantity：19PCS
- Dimension: 1.75" x 0.8"
- Wavelength：660nm(Red) and 850nm(NIR)
- Net Weight: 1 oz
- Switch：Touch Switch
- Power: 3W
- Battery Capacity：450mAh
1. Wash and dry your skin in the area you'd like to treat.
2. Attach an adhesive ring to the LED side of the dot, then peel the other side off and place on your skin in the desired treatment area.
3. Long press the Hooga logo to turn on the device. Power level will display for a couple of seconds.
4. Choose between red, near infrared, or combo treatment by tapping the Hooga logo. Red light is indicated by red light dots, near infrared is indicated by blue light dots, and combination treatment is indicated by half red and half blue dots displayed.
5. Treatment will end automatically after 15 minutes, signaled by a beep and the lights turning off.
- 1 or 3 Hooga Dot Red Light Devices (dependent on pack size purchased)
- 10 Stick On Adhesive or 30 Stick On Adhesive (dependent on pack size purchased)
- 1 USB Type C Charging Cable
- 1 User Manual